Ovations Concert Program
2020 Ovations Concert Program
(Due to COVID-19 this has been suspended)
The AHS Cross Country Team is a member of the Alpharetta High School Athletic Association which participates in the Ovations Not-For-Profit fundraising program at Ameris Bank Amphitheater (formerly Verizon Wireless). This is good news for team families!
Participation in the Ovations program allows parents the opportunity to earn funds to put toward their athlete's booster club fees.
Here's how it works:
- Adult joins the volunteer program email list (see link below)
- Adult completes mandatory orientation & training.
- Emails are sent out when concert sign-ups become available.
- Adult signs up to work the concert(s) of their choice.
- Concert job entails working a beverage booth with other volunteers.
- At the end of the concert season, program payouts are sent to the team treasurer as indicated by you. Amounts are determined by concert beverage sales from our booths.
- After the payout is received, the cross country team treasurer will notify each participating family the total amount they have earned and will send a reimbursement check not to exceed their booster club fees.
- PLEASE NOTE: per program rules, volunteers may only be reimbursed for their booster club fees. Additional monies earned above the total booster club fees are considered a team donation.
If you are interested in participating in the program, click the links below. Please note that volunteers must be at least 21 years old to participate in the program.
- Click here for Essential Program Information
- Click here to sign up to receive program emails (this puts you on a list to receive sign-up links when concerts become available to work)
- All volunteers must attend the orientation part of the training session, even if you completed training last year. New volunteers must attend the full training session.
Grab some friends, work a concert (or more), earn money towards your booster club fees & have fun!